Shrewsbury Church is a historic Episcopal church located at Kennedyville, Kent County, Maryland, United States. It is a ruralparish church constructed in 1834, and remodeled to its present vernacular Gothic-influenced appearance in 1890. The church is constructed of brick and features a three-stage buttressed and crenelated tower at the entrance, a low one-story chancel, and Gothic influenced walnut furnishings. South Sassafras Parish, as it was originally known, was one of the original 30 Anglican parishes in the Province of Maryland.
Shrewsbury Church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.