St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church is an historic church in Charleston, South Carolina. It is the oldest surviving church building in South Carolina.  The church building was built in 1706. It was expanded to its current cruciform plan in 1723. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.

ext-4-lr

Exterior Windows at Crossing

ext-3-lr

Main Entrance

ext-2-lr

East Facade

ext-1-lr

South Facade

Comments are closed.

St.Andrews Parish Church

Charleston, South Carolina

1706