Trinity Church, on Queen Anne Square in Newport, Rhode Island, is a historic parish church in the Episcopal Diocese of Rhode Island. Founded in 1698, it is the oldest Episcopal parish in the state. The current Georgian building was designed by architect Richard Munday and constructed in 1725–26. It is a National Historic Landmark.

The West Facade at Dusk

Front view of Church

View of Steeple

East Facade

East Entry Door

Sanctuary viewed from the Gallery

View to Pulpit

View to rear of Santuary

Saint Barbara Stained Glass

Saint Anna Mater Maria Stained Glass

Mary Rhinelander Stewart Stained Glass

Cornelius Vanderbilt Stained Glass

Front view of Parish House

 

Side view of Parish House

Comments are closed.

Trinity Church

Newport, Rhode Island

1726